I am able to advise and offer support for employers in all areas of UK employment law. I am regularly instructed to provide advice and assistance to employers in the following areas:
- Settlement agreements
- Drafting contracts, policies and procedures
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Redundancy/ TUPE and restructuring
- Defending Employment Tribunal Claims and negotiating with ACAS
- Unfair dismissal/ constructive unfair dismissal
- Equality Act/ discrimination issues
- Maternity/ Paternity rights and flexible working
I have extensive experience of dealing with disability discrimination issues, reasonable adjustments and long-term ill-health.
I have developed a fast-response advice service for employers, which allows me to provide ongoing support or occasional assistance by way of same day advice by telephone or email. This allows me to provide the expert advice you need in an excellent value, fast-response support service without the hassle and expense normally associated with instructing a solicitor.
For further information or to arrange a free, no-obligation telephone discussion please get in touch.