I have broad experience of advising and offering support for employees on all UK employment issues and I regularly advise and assist clients in the following areas:
- Advising on settlement agreements and negotiating the best possible terms
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Representing professional clients in tribunal proceedings brought by their professional disciplinary bodies and regulatory tribunals, such as the GMC, NMC, GDC and Sport Resolutions.
- ACAS conciliation
- Bringing claims in the Employment Tribunal
- Representing clients in the Employment Appeal Tribunal
- Unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, wrongful dismissal, redundancy and “SOSR” dismissals
- Equality act claims including disability, maternity, sex, age and race discrimination
- Flexible working requests
- Whistleblowing claims
- Post-termination restrictions
- Negligent misstatement (references)
I am able to provide the best value service in the area, with a private hourly rate around 40% less than the guideline hourly rates issued by HMCTS (Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Service) for my experience and status as a Grade A fee earner. Alternatively, I may be able to consider a fixed fee for certain types of work. I can also accept instructions funded by legal expenses insurance or under a conditional fee agreement in appropriate cases.
For further information or to arrange a free, no-obligation telephone discussion please get in touch.